Liberty Shared aims to prevent human trafficking through legal advocacy, technological interventions, and strategic collaborations with NGOs, corporations, and financial institutions globally.
• Facilitates the sharing of information, expertise, data, and best practices with anti-trafficking stakeholders through online platforms;
• Gathers and channels intelligence on slavery to the private sector;
• Champions legal reform and improves the understanding of victim identification, protection, and procedures;
• Builds a stable communications backbone for Asia hotlines to scale up their capacity to support more victims & returnees; and
• Provides slavery education & training to enact change in all sectors of society.