- This event has passed.
The Steering Committee Meeting in Manila
August 1 @ 9:00 am
SEA Forum for Fishers will hold the Steering Committee meeting tentatively on the 1st of August in Manila, Philippines. Steering committees were chaired by the organisations below:
1. Indonesia, Coordinating Ministry of Maritime Affairs [Chair]
2. Thailand, Ministry of Labour
3. Philippines, Department of Labour and Employment
Representatives of workers
4. Indonesia, Indonesia Seafarers Union (Kesatuan Pelaut Indonesia-KPI)
5. Thailand, Fishers’ Rights Network [Vice-Chair]
6. Associated Philippines Seafarer’s Union
Representatives of employers and private sector
7. Thailand, Thai Tuna Industry Association (TTIA)
8. Employers’ Association of Indonesia (Asosiasi Pengusaha Indonesia – APINDO)
9. Employers’ Confederation of the Philippines [Vice-Chair]
The meeting will be hosted by the Department of Labor and Employment of the Philippines.